CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

UE Contest


So...the race is on! So far, Jen, Stan and I are the only ones in, but all are welcome. We restarted the UE contest as of today. We haven't come up with a reward yet, so any suggestions are welcome. The trouble is, it can't cost too much because then it really isn't a reward for us...it is just us buying ourselves something. Wouldn't it be easier just to buy it without all the exercise? See the problem? Anyway, I just wanted to get it on record that I am going to WHOOP everybody else. If I can keep up with Rachel and Sara, nobody will be able to touch me! Good luck ladies!

4 comments:

The Burke's said...

Alright I am guessing I am the Rachel. What is this? What are you challenging me to? Now I have to google this. What are the rules? And where were you Sunday?

Rigby Family said...

Actually, the Rachel I was referring to is my neice (she's the f-year-old in the picture)! But yeah...get in on our UE contest. It is something my sisters and I do...we keep track of how much exercise we do. No reward decided on yet! You get a UE whenever you 1)run or bike for 15 minutes 2) walk for 30 minutes or any other form of exercise for 30 minutes. It's pretty fun! Sunday...I was there. We just had to leave after sacrament meeting to get my brothers off to the airport on time. I saw you...we just jetted pretty quick so I didn't get a chance to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffy! Nice updates. I don't know if you've checked mine yet, but I'm ahead!!! Hey, can you forward that picture of Rachel and Sara on the run to me? It is way cute. Thanks.

Ben Ashby said...

Hello Rigbys,

I haven'y seen you Dallen in years... I am glad to see that you and your family are doing well. Check out my families blog @ ashbyfam.blogspot.com.

Or email me at bcashby@gmail.com.

Talk to ya later.

Ben