CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kelsie's New Hobby

Since it was such a beautiful day today (Yes that is a little jab for all you cold weather dwellers...I got a little sweaty just sitting at the park), we spent the whole day enjoying ourselves outside. Anyway, Kelsie decided that she likes skate boarding. Wouldn't you know it? Notice she already has the low-riding down to a tee with the oversized onesie!



She got some good rides in...if only that grass didn't slow her down. Maybe next week she'll graduate to some patio riding.


She had a little down time between sweet rides, but made sure she was still looking good!


Here's a snap shot of her number one fan. (Ty felt left out and wanted his picture taken too!) What cute kids I have!


These are the days that I love being the Mom. I get to play outside all day, soak in the sun and laugh at the funny things Tyson and Kelsie do. What more could I ask for?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jana said...

Don't think I didn't notice you rubbing the nice weather in. It sounds awesome. Didn't she just learn to walk? She's already doing tricks on a skateboard? What a stud. I'm glad you finally updated - I've been missing the kids - now some pictures of you and Dal!

Dirk Handlebar said...

Go ahead. Enjoy the weather. You guys pay for it.

[I'd gladly pay for it too.]

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Hi Tiff!! How is everything going? Are you in the Young Women now? Well are you coming to Grandma's reunion??? No excuses unless pregnant remember:))THEY are stil soo cute. Tell tyson hi for me

Jessica said...

Hi Tiff!! How is everything going? Are you in the Young Women now? Well are you coming to Grandma's reunion??? No excuses unless pregnant remember:))THEY are stil soo cute. Tell tyson hi for me