CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Tyson-isms

Yesterday, we were driving somewhere and out of the blue we had the following conversation:


Ty: "Mom, this car is a Toyota...just like our other car."
Mom: "Yep...it sure is."
Ty: "That is just like on Star Wars. Do you remember Yoda, Mom?" (Toy-YODA)
Mom: (trying not to laugh) "Yeah...Yoda is my favorite."
Ty: "But these kinds of cars are just for kids...'cause kids like toys." (TOY-ota)
Mom: "Whatever you say, Ty."


What are you supposed to say to that. I love it when kids come up with stuff like this.

3 comments:

Dirk Handlebar said...

That seems pretty smart.

Jana said...

I'm not even sure how you followed that reasoning.

Tara said...

Kids are too cute. I love it.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that there's a "virtual thank you" on my blog for you.