CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're a REALLY close family!

We have a little tradition in our family...Each morning, when Tyson wakes up, he comes and climbs into bed with me because I don't want to get up until I absolutely have to. Dal is usually already up and getting ready for work. When Kelsie wakes up, Dallan grabs her and she joins Tyson and me in my bed. For some reason, they have to share MY pillow. Even though, Dal is already up when they get into bed with me, they scrunch in close so that I am practically falling off the bed. The rest of the bed is not good enough I guess. In fact, no matter how close to me Tyson is when she gets there, Kelsie will wiggle her way between us so that she is in HER SPOT. Dal got a picture of it the other day and I thought it was pretty funny. I am sure that many of you have experienced the same kind of thing. Other than me getting the boot off the edge, it is a good tradition. (Pardon the AWFUL sheets...the ones that match are getting old so I had to pull out some we got for our wedding until I get some new ones.)




3 comments:

Dirk Handlebar said...

[sniff] Jana and I saved up a long time to buy those sheets for your wedding. . . and this is how you repay us . . .?

I guess Dal took the photo? It seems like a nice little family tradition.

Jessica said...

Do you all sleep with your eyes open?

Kayli said...

That is a tradition that does not happen in our family. Can you imagine my kids pushing me out of my bed? Ouch!!