CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Does this shirt make my cyst look big?

Many of you have been asking how Kelsie's lump is doing. It seems to be doing rather well. It has gotten a bit bigger and invited a little lump friend to visit next door. No worries though. The doctor still does not seemed at all concerned. She has a follow-up visit (aka a way for them to milk me out of another $250) at the end of July. He said that we would schedule the surgery before the end of the year.



We were having some fun with the camera, so I thought I would get a better picture of it now that it is a nice purpleish color. Kelsie thought it was the funniest thing when I told her to look up. Fun times at the Rigby home!




Anyhow...nothing to worry about still, so Grandma, you can get some sleep. Thanks for all the concerns though. It's good to have so many people who care.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wow! Josh's baby looks just like yours.:) I told grandma and she is glad

Jana said...

I'm still laughing every time I read the title of this blog.