CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hart Family Run

I have been getting a few complaints about my slacking when it comes to blogging. I apologize. Here are the promised pictures from our trip to UT/ID.

We had our "4th (Kind of Annual) Hart FamilyFun For Whom Walk, Run Whatever" (what a mouthful!) Anyway, each summer, at our Family Conference, we have a 5k (OK...I think it might be a little short of a 5K, but who really cares?) around the Snake River in Idaho Falls. Each year I am pumped to show off how cardiovascularly fit I am, and each year I end up walking most of it for one reason or another. This year, it was beacuse I didn't have strollers for my kids and Tyson insisted that his knees were not working so he couldn't even walk. Fun times.



Of course, when the photographer came around, Ty felt perfectly fine to run. I am not even kidding, he ran about 10 steps for this picture and then went back to whining about his knees not working. Luckily, Grandma Hart was waiting about half way to pick him and Kelsie up. Then I had the priviledge of running with some of my nieces and nephews, Rachel, Sara and Ion. It was pretty fun.



Here's the whole gang...right before we started. I guess this picture should have been first...oops!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: