CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not a Whole Lot Else

Anyway, we did a lot more stuff on our trip but I think I have posted enough of it to satisfy your curiosity. Since we got back, not a whole lot has happened. Life is back to normal and we are kind of enjoying it that way.

We have played more than anyone should be allowed (beach, pools, parks, friends, etc.) but that is what summer is all about, right?

Josh, Tressa and Sammy came to visit us last weekend and we had a great time. We are now addicted to the Wii and they are in love with our weather. We ate too much as usual and all got a little color on the beach. What more can you ask for?

We have been staying up until 1 in the morning to watch the Olympics and Dal is barely able to stay awake at work. He says it happens once every four years though, so we have to watch every second of it!

Life in the Rigby family is good...as usual. We are healthy happy and loving life. Hopefully you all are doing just as well! I will try not to stay away from posting so long this next time.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Wow- you really decided to catch up on the blogging! I love it. I also love Kelsie's first haircut - she definitely looks older. Zola's got more hair to speak of, but we are definitely not cutting it yet.

The Wach Family said...

You guys have a beautiful family. I found you through Jon and Tara's Blog. Jon's brother, Don is brother-in-law to a good friend in my ward. I see him from time to time when he is in town visiting. Never thought I'd run into somebody I knew from Ojai in Louisville, KY!