CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How Precious is This?

You can thank my blogging mania on a phone call from one of my best friends in the world, Lindsay. She moved clear across the country and I never get to see her and I am quite sad about it. Anyway, she called and needed my blog address again because it got lost in the move. I sent it to her of course, but thought to myself, "Tiff...you need to get on it...you haven't been updating your blog much lately." Since I always listen to myself, and in honor of Lindsay, I am blogging like crazy instead of cleaning my house.

I was trying to get some stuff done around the house the other day, so I let Ty play on the computer for awhile. I came into the family room and this is what I saw. Awww! If only they could be that cute and nice to each other all the time!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kayli said...

So cute!!! "Every once an a while..." makes it all worth it.

Lindsay said...

Hey! You're kids are so dang cute! By the way, thanks for the mentioning me, I feel so special! :)