CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girls' Night

Call it a midlife crisis, call it crazy, I like to call it Girls' Night. Last week was the Father Son's campout for our Stake. Since it was just Kelsie and me, I volunteered to watch a friend's girls (she was going out on a date with her husband...no sons so no campout) and another friend's girls while she ran some errands for the YW fundraiser. Fun times. The only rule was that we had to do things that boys don't do. We painted nails, curled hair, danced like ballerinas and watched Cinderella. Yeah...I think I am feeling a little old lately and am trying to recapture my youth. Kelsie had a great time, though, and still shows everyone she sees how pretty her nails are. I guess it was worth it, then!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Summer said...

You're brave!

Kayli said...

I don't know if I would be feeling old or young after that event.

The Ziegler Family said...

I think those are some of the cutest girls I have ever seen! ;) I agree, you are brave and also a very good friend!

Jana said...

I'm loving the updates! Your kids are so big now!!! and cute.