CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yes...we are still around!

Okay, so I know we disappeared off the blogosphere for a while, but we have been busy. We spent a couple weeks in UT/ID with family and are in the midst of the whole back-to-school chaos for the first time! Anyway, I was wasting time today, not doing all the things I need to, and thought I would update the ol' blog a bit. Before I get to anything too serious, I came across this clip and it made me smile. It has nothing to do with anything, but who doesn't need a little pick-me-up now and then. Watch it and I promise you will smile. If you do...I promise to put a real post up about the Rigby fam too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

1 comments:

The Ziegler Family said...

I watched it and I smiled big and I think a little laugh as well.