CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh...how cute!

These are the moments every mother lives for, right? If only they were this sweet all the time! Don't get me wrong, Ty and Kelsie actually get along quite well (in my own opinion). They love to play pretend with each other and Ty is a great big brother. As I am typing this, they are playing baby pony (Kelsie) and daddy puppy (Ty). They also have their moments of being...how should I say this...demon siblings?! The other day, though, I saw this and had to snap a picture (just in case I need to remind them someday that they DO like each other). Notice that Kelsie does have a chair of her own, right next to Ty's, but she wanted to be closer, I guess. Being the good big brother that he is, Ty didn't say a word and they played on the computer like that for another 10 minutes.

Along the same lines, I sometimes need to be reminded how cute Kelsie can be. Therefore, the following picture will be very valuable in keeping my sanity. This one tries my patience (which I have discovered was never all that great to begin with). She knows my buttons and loves to push them. She is at that stage (please, tell me it's just a stage!) where she has to test all the rules and see just how much she can get away with. If I tell her not to take her food out of the kitchen, she sits on the floor with her legs in the living room, but her food still technically in the kitchen. If I ask her to do anything, she refuses, waiting until she sees me getting up out of my chair to take her to time out, before she runs as fast as she can to do whatever I asked in the first place. You get the idea. I have said on many occasions that it is a good thing she is as cute as she is or she wouldn't have made it this long. She is definitely a character (Mom and Dad...stop laughing) but one that we wouldn't trade for anything.



1 comments:

Jana said...

Wow! stunning.