CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ragnar Pictrures Part 2


Once we finished our first legs, we had A LOT of time to kill. I don't remember what time we finished those first legs Friday morning, but luckily we ended up with a beautiful day!

If I am to be completely honest (And why wouldn't I be?), this picture was taken while our last runner was still out. We started the relaxing without her. (Sorry Patricia) We were a little nervous about leaving this exchange point because we didn't know what the next one would be like and if we would have a place to lay down and enjoy the sun. We talked ourselves into it, though and weren't at the next exchange for that long anyway.


The majority of the day was spent at this park. Don't ask me what city we were in...I really have no idea. Nothing too exciting...just trying to sleep, eat and stretch before we had to run again.



You can't get a feel for the experience without the van. We rented a 15 passenger van and took out the back 2 benches. It worked out great, but was a bit of a beast for parking and turning around. Side Note: Patricia was a star sleeper. You think I can sleep at any time, any place? I'm an insomniac compared to her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! Congrats again on such an amazing accomplishment!