CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I FINALLY Did It!




All right. For all of you who have been losing sleep over this whole anaphylactic reaction thing...you can rest easier now. The EpiPen has been purchased and now resides in my purse. You can thank our friend, Jeff, for helping me see the light. He pointed out that I would be held accountable if I were to die from this and I could have prevented it. He also pointed out how dumb it sounded to say I wouldn't stick myself no matter what. He said, "So you're going to be sitting there, unable to breath and thinking, "I would rather leave my children motherless than stick a needle into my leg." He made a good point. There were also some threats involved but I won't go into that. Anyway, I bought it. I have it. I will live!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Summer said...

Why did you get that? What are you allergic to?
Summer
(I'm enjoying all of your posts, by the way!)

Rigby Family said...

We don't know what I am allergic to. That is the problem. I just have severe reactions randomly. It hasn't been a big deal yet (Thankfully!) Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how old Jenna looks. Tell everyone hi from us!

Kayli said...

Congrats Tiff! Good to know you won't be leaving us on account of an allergic reaction. Now if you could just do something about the whole ocean taking out California thing we would have our bases all covered. I want to hear about the threats sometime.