CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

We're Back!!!!!

For those of you who have tried to contact us in the last little while...I apologize. As Dallan likes to say, we have been off grid. We had some troubles (the biggest understatement I have ever made) with our DSL. It did not work for almost 10 days. Because we have Vonage now, that means that our phone could not work as well. The greatest lesson we learned from this whole experience is...NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH VERIZON!!! They were awful terrible. I cannot say enough bad things about our experience with them. I won't bore you all with the details, though. We are back now and it feels great. A lot has happened in those 10 days, so I have some blogging to get caught up with. I apologize for the mass posts about to happen. Oh yeah...since I had no internet and no phone...I had a lot more time to work out...watch out Jen and Staci, I'm bacl in the UE contest!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I heard about the vonage problems, and from our experience with verizon I agree, never use them. Glad you are back!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.