CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Parent's Prom

Okay...so it wasn't quite prom, but we did have a great time. Our Stake had a formal dance last night for the adults. It was a blast. We dusted off our dancing shoes and cut a rug all night long (okay...until 10!) I was a little nervous that I might rip something on my dress (it has been ten years and two kids since I wore it) but it held on for me. It took a few minutes for Dal to get his groove on, but once he did, there was no stopping him. He wowed everyone with his signature moves and grace on the dance floor. Really, it was fun. And on top of it all, I get to go back tonight to chaperone the youth dance. Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jana said...

I've seen Dallan's dance moves, moves but I don't remember seeing yours, Tiff. You might have to show them off at Christmas. Love the dip.