CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

In a Galaxy Not So Far Away...

Yes...it is that time of year again! We had a galactic birthday party for both Tyson and Kelsie last night. "A Star Wars Party for Kelsie?" you may ask, but it is true. She loved every minute of it. I figure I wouldn't be able to get away with it next year, so we might as well let Tyson have the party he really wants!

I got the idea for these TIE fighter ships online and thought, "Oh, those are cute and look way easy. I can do that!" Ha! The wings, which are currently in the trash can, took me about 6 hours to make. Yeah...I know...everybody has a better way I could have done it. I don't want to hear them! Oh well, the turned out cute (thanks to Becky for saving the day and helping me with the frosting last minute) and the kids, especially Ty, loved them!


We had masks for all the kids to color and take home. Kelsie chose (with the help of her big brother) R2D2. She was very cute. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of our little Master Yoda because he wouldn't sit still long enough to snap one.


Kelsie was eating up her cake and ice cream. She even had seconds, which if you have spent any amount of time around her, you know is something worth writing about. Notice the red and black in the background. She was talked into moving over to the dark side by some very pursuasive recruiters (thanks Lewis boys!) and a promise of a free T-shirt and lightning powers!


She was, however, the only one of the party guests, to choose the dark side. The rest of them crammed around the blue and green side (I don't know...is it called the light side, the good side, just the force?) Way to choose the right!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: