CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Continued...

Santa came through with a stroller for Kelsie. Now if we could just get some clothes for her babies!


While with the fam over Thanksgiving, I made name signs for each of the kids' rooms. I think they turned out really well. They might not have been the favorite present this year, but they liked them and have already chosen where they want them hung in their rooms.



Tyson also got a Planet Heroes space ship from Santa. It was just what he wanted. We didn't get around to writing letters to Santa this year, so we had to call him on Christmas Eve. He was busy with the elves, making toys, so we left him a message. Apparently he got it in time since we each got what we asked for. What a great Santa!

Now that Kelsie has her bright neon orange purse and yellow heels (thanks to big brother, Tyson) she is ready for the world. She has been clomping around in those shoes since she got them. I am a little nervous she is going to break an ankle or something. The price we pay for beauty!



Since I was nervous to spend the holiday with just our little family (I am used to millions of people around on Christmas) I decided that we would have the missionaries over for dinner. That way I would be able to cook a big meal (and not waste it all) and keep my mind off of being away from family! It worked. It gave me plenty to do all day and we had a great time. The meal was excellent and the missionaries, as always, brought a great spirit into our home.



Most of our day was spent lounging around, playing with our new toys. In fact, none of us even got dressed until right before the missionaries showed up for dinner at 6:00. It was a great day. I hope you all had a great Christmas too.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: