CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

We are still alive!

OK...so by now, you have probably noticed that I am not a very consistent blogger. I promised myself when I started this blog, that I would not let it consume me and take over all my time. I think I have done a pretty good job of that...maybe a little too good of job! Sorry! We have been busy (like everyone else) and this just hasn't made the list of things to do until now. So, like usual, you may get several posts today (depending on how long I can put off working out this morning) and then who knows when the next post will be. I apologize, but that is just how it has to be.

So anyway, we went to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving and two weddings...my brother, John and one of my roommates from BYU, Lindsay. Dal, of course, had to be back to work the week after the holiday, but the kids and I stayed for another week and a half. It was great fun. I think we ended up going to temple square three times while we were there. It's funny how we never seemed to make it there when we lived in Salt Lake, but this trip I couldn't seem to stay away. Thanks to Jen, we actually got some pictures.




The weddings were both great. We got to hang out with family and to make everything even better, it didn't ever get that cold. It was great. I was extrememly nervous to come home for several reasons. First, I knew I had to do all the things I had been putting off for weeks when I got home. Second, I had to drive home by myself with the kids. It was the first time...Dal wouldn't ever let me before. With a lot of prayers, the drive went PREFECTLY. The kids were gems and we made record time. It makes me think I can go visit whenever I want (Dal doesn't agree). The icing on the cake was that I made the trip for less than $45 in gas. Can't beat that. Too bad gas is going up again. Merry Christmas to us!

It was fun spending time with friends and family...sorry if we missed you. Now that I know I can drive by myself, though, I can come more often and get to visit everyone on the list. See ya all soon!

0 comments: