CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Lookin' Good!

Okay...so I got Dal a suit for Christmas which ended up being two suits. I am not going to go into the long story of why there ended up being two. The short of it is that we might be keeping both, but are hoping to just keep one. The problem is, though, we can't decide which one we like better. I think Dal is just too good lookin' no matter what he has on.

Despite that, we need some input on which suit to keep. Here are the two choices, in no particular order. Make sure to answer our poll on the right to let us know which one you like best...we'll probably take your opinion into consideration!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kayli said...

I really do like them both.....but I'll vote on the poll. Just know that one of the votes isn't a strong one. Good luck with the decision. Glad I'm not making it. As you know, decision-making is not my strong suit.

Jana said...

The poll is closed but I liked the dark too. He is quite handsome in both. I can't get over how old Kelsie looks!

Stephanie said...

Hi Tiff- you're right, he looks very professional in both. Keep them! Looks like you had a really fun Christmas. Happy holidays!

Dirk Handlebar said...

0 Suits is always the right answer.

You're a handsome devil, Dal.