CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Not Sure I Can Handle This...

So, yesterday, we were running some errands when Tyson announced that when he pushed his tongue against his tooth, it wiggled. I have to be honest, I just about cried right then and there! I know...ridiculous, but true! I told him he needs sto stop growing so he can still be my baby. He laughed. I wasn't kidding! I was hoping he was mistaken, but when we got out of the car, he showed me. Sure enough...it wiggled...a lot!

There was one glimmer of happiness from the whole ordeal though. When we got home, he pulled me aside and asked, very quietly (I'm not sure if he didn't want anybody else to hear or what), "When you were a kid and lost a tooth, were you still able to eat?" I quickly assured him that he could still eat and then smiled inside that he still needs his mommy for stuff like this! Hopefully when he is 16 and doesn't want to be seen with me in public, he will still ask me questions like that and I can smile inside and be reassured that he still needs his mommy!



Then, to make matters worse, while he and Kelsie were playing today, he comes running out of his room with a big grin on his face and a tiny tooth in his hand. It's official...he is no longer my baby. He's going to school and losing teeth. I might as well get the car gased up for him!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay for Tyson! That's great. And Tiff, you're so cute; you can handle this.... :)

Jana said...

Yay!!! You are back!!! I've missed you guys.