CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Second Child

Kelsie wanted her own entry in the blog, so as a loving mother, I felt I had to oblige. I think I am in state of denial that she is getting so big too. What's up with all these kids growing?! Sometimes Dal and I just sit and watch her and are blown away by the things she is saying and doing.

She just got a new bike and wants to ride it everywhere. I love this picture...notice the tongue sticking out in concentration and the beautiful necklace she put on for her bike ride. (A girl's always got to look her best)



Dal and Tyson were at Tee Ball practice the other day and I was in the kitchen making dinner (how domestic of me, huh?) when I realized I hadn't heard anything from Kelsie in a while. This is usually not a good sign. When I went to look for her, this is what I found:



Apparently, she had been so exhausted that she had literally FALLEN asleep. I have no idea how or why she was in this position, but she must have been comfortable. How? I have no idea. I obviously grabbed the camera before I switched her to a position where she would still be able to move her neck when she woke up. What a good mom I am!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

How in the world? That's amazing. Glad you took a picture, that's a great one. And I love that she is such a girly girl, did teach her that?