CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yeah for Lindsay!



Yep...Linds and Nate are having a baby and we couldn't be happier! Congrats to them! Let me explain a little...whenever I talk to Lindsay, she points out that I am a slacker and have not updated my blog in a while (she puts it very nicely though). So, when I got done talking to her today, I thought I would make a post just for her!

For those of you unfamiliar (really...can't think of too many people who would be reading this that don't know who she is), Lindsay was one of my roommates at BYU. We met freshman year at Heritage Halls and stuck together from then on, until Dal broke us apart! Luckily for me, she looked past my incredible immaturity and selfishness and stayed friends with me all these years.

Now she is having a baby and I am so excited for her. I wish she were not clear across the country so I could throw her the baby shower she deserves (she has definitely put in her time with planning showers).

Anyway, gotta run now, but Congrats! Congrats! Congrats guys! We love you and miss you and are super excited for you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I feel so special! :) Thank you very much. I wish we were closer, too; one day maybe?

Thanks for sticking with me all these years, too. I feel so so grateful to have such wonderful friends. Love you tons!