CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun With the Bishops (Part 1)

We had a great time with the Bishops here last week. For those of you who do not know...that is my sister and her family from Utah. This is their second annual Spring Break Trip to California. I can't say we had the best weather, but it wasn't as bad as we had anticipated, so we will count ouselves lucky! It is getting late though and this is more blogging than I have done in the last year, so this is going to be brief!

Bon fire on the beach! You're welcome, Stan, for not putting the picture of you when you fell over in your chair! The kids were freezing and asking to go home as soon as the s'mores were over, but I thought it was fun times!

Jake loved trying out the 4WD on the dunes. He didn't even need the shovel!

Kelsie was in rare form this week. I am not sure what has gotten into her, but she was throwing tantrums left and right. Here she is at the park, throwing her flip flops to let everyone know she is mad. What she was mad about, we never did find out!


Hiking out to Oso Flaco. The walk out was great. The beach was ridiculously windy. The kds were crazy enough to go in the water, but once they got out, the wind was whipping the sand against their legs and the fun was all over!

More fun to come when I get another chance to sit down and blog. Really...I will try! Have a great one!



1 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like fun! Haha that picture of Kelsie throwing her flip flops makes me laugh. Guess what it is warm here for once. Yay! Did you know that your sister in law is pregnant and due in November? I think you can guess which one it is cuz one is already pregnant and the other one just had a baby. So there is one left. Do you know who I am talking about yet???? :D