CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

More work in progress...

I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who have helped us on our little project. We couldn't have done it on our own. We had Bishop over here pretty much anytime he wasn't working for a while, Paula has been our interior design consultant every step of the way (yes...we needed a lot of hand holding), Alex helped out with all our electrical stuff, tons of people let us use tools, other friends entertained our kids on the rough days and Laura actually cleaned my house for 4 hours one night...without me...even my bathrooms! We have the best friends in the whole world. My family is amazed whenever they hear what everyone has done for us...I think we almost have some of them convinced to move to Santa Maria!

Now on to the pictures...a little bead board in the kitchen with crown mouldings installed throughout the living areas.

It got a little cold at points throughout so sometimes I had to move my painting inside. How lucky are we that paint doesn't stick to our new floor?!

My litte Dally...all grown up...usong a saw! Dal has been a real trooper...he works all day and then comes home and we work until all hours of the night!

Don't think this wasn't a family affair! Tyson and Kelsie loved to help whenever they got a chance. Thanks to Home Depot, they were dressed to impress and ready to work!


Don't worry...there are more pictures to come. I am just trying to do this in chronological order...kind of!

0 comments: