CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Her Own Sense of Style

I know...I know...it has been a long time since I have posted anything. There has been a lot going on around here, but instead of getting to the important stuff, I thought I would start out my blogging spree with something just funny. Kelsie has her own sense of style. She has very strong opinions about what is cute and what she will and will not wear. My sister, Stan, suggested I start taking pictures of the outfits she puts together. I haven't been great about it, but every once in a while I remember to break out the camera to document her crazy looks. Here are just a couple of them for you to enjoy and appreciate...


Hair accesorizing is her forte! The more the prettier!


These boots go with everything...no really...EVERYTHING!


She had a tight stage going on for a while. Her black tights were her favorite. But to stick to her true self, the flip flops had to be included as well!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Is it bad that sometimes I think what Kelsie wears is just fine? I love her blue boots! I'll have to make her a shirt that says "More is More"-I saw it at the Juicy Couture store the other day.

Lindsay said...

I think she's super cute! Although, Tiff...I think you might be on the bad list one day when she is older for posting that boots picture! So funny!