CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I know a secret...

I have a secret, but because I like you all, I am going to share it with you. I went to the doctor this week and had a little ultrasound done. Luckily, baby was in a very cooperative mood and we were able to see what kind of baby will be joining our family soon. We'll work our way up to it...

Here is a nice profile. No that is not a random growth on the forehead...it is a hand. That's how Dal sleeps too!


Here are two little feet. We checked and all the toes are there. Fhew!



And here's what we were all waiting to see...


Yep...it's a boy! Kelsie is bummed and Ty is stoked! He says he knew it was going to be a boy because he was born before Kelsie. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but he is so smart! Dal and I are just happy that he looks healthy...nothing obviously wrong. The technician said he is on the big side and will most likely be bigger than the other two. Oh goodie! I'm hoping that just means we are totally off on the due date and that he will come much earlier than expected! Now we just have to figure out a name. Some of the suggestions so far...Bruce Wayne Rigby, Bob the Builder Rigby, Clark Kent Rigby...we need a little help!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats!! Boy, girl, boy...we like that around here too! (And we find out if baby #4 is a boy or girl in 2 weeks!).

Powers Fam said...

I vote Marcus. I had a Marcus as a student once. Very sweet and polite. And I also like Jacob, Jake for short. Marcus Jacob Rigby. See-no more thinking about it. ;)

Lindsay said...

Tiff, I'm sorry I've been so slow to check your blog...such exciting news! Congratulations. Baby boys are so fun (I'm sure baby girls are too, but I don't have experience there...). And, I think you should name him John Napier Hart, IV, Rigby.... What do you think?

Stacy said...

I finally realized why I hadn't kept up on your blog...I forgot to put it on my google reader! Congrats on baby #3! I'm not going to lie...3 kids is not the easiest thing I've ever done...but yours are older than mine so you will probably fare a lot better! So you're due in April?

Stacy said...

Oh...and Tiff..if the comment from Lindsay is from the Lindsay I know and love...send me her contact info (email, blog, etc).