CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm a good mom!

Many of you may remember last year when I got the "Mother of the Year" award for missing my baby's first awards assembly on accident. Yes...I did cry. Well...I remembered to go this year! Yes...I am a good mother.

Tyson had a good, good day. He received the academic acheivement award for his class (one girl and one boy from each class get it). He also received an award for perfect attendance. I think that is the first time that has happened since he started school. And I made sure to remind him that it wouldn't happen the next trimester because we were skipping a couple of days for Disneyland. Then, there was a drawing from the students who had earned slips for good citizenship. He was one of the kids picked and gets to attend an ice cream social with the principle. Wahoo! Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment...




Three awards in one day?! Why yes...he is the smartest, kindest, best behaved kid in his class! How did you know? No really...we are very proud of Tyson and all that he does. He is a great kid!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: