CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

What's next...College?!

My baby had another birthday and it's really stressing me out (big shocker, huh?) He is 7-years-old now. Maybe you didn't hear me...SEVEN! I like to tease him and say that he is grounded if he grows any more. He used to play along and think I was funny. The other day, he said to me, "Mom, you're being really annoying when you say that." Nice, huh?!

I tell him that pretty soon he will be driving, going to college, getting married, having kids of his own and buying me a new house. He still thinks that is pretty funny, but doesn't buy it. Then I say, "Pretty soon you'll be going on a mission." He nods and says, "Yeah...pretty soon." I love it!

Anyway, here are a few pics from the big day...


I woke him up with the camera! What a happy 7-year-old! Since it was Tuesday, I was already volunteering in his classroom, so we took some sprinkled chocolate covered doughnuts along to share with all his classmates. Yummy!


He wanted a dinosaur cake. Yes...dinosaur...not rhinoceros! This is what happens when I attempt the cake on my own, without Becky's help. The goal was to not make it look babyish...apparently spots would have been babyish so that was nixed! Yellow and blue were approved, non-babyish colors.


Dallan finally got his way and we didn't have a party this year. We went out to dinner at the restaurant of his choice, McDonalds. (I think that McDonalds will be outlawed for future birthdays. I almost couldn't finish my dinner...yuck!) Then, Ty got to have his best friend, Blake, over for cake and ice cream. It was a school night so festivities were kept on the short side.

Now stop laughing at my cake 'cause it gets worse with Kelsie's birthday, two weeks later. Much, much worse! He liked it and that was all that matters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Seriously, time is flying by!
Happy Birthday Tyson!