CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fancy Nancy's got Nothing on Kelsie!

I know...some of you are beyond shocked that I have pictures up the same day as the party. To tell the truth, I am so tired that I don't really want to do anything, so I am using this as an excuse to sit at the computer and not stand on my aching feet any longer!





We had a GREAT time today with Kelsie's Fancy Nancy birthday party. All of her friends came in their fanciest attire and we beautified them even more when they got here. We had boas, beads, bracelets, rings, glitter and nail polish for everyone.

My sister-in-law, Tressa was here and was a life saver. We stayed up last night, after the kids were in bed, and decorated like crazy. I have never seen so much pink in my life.

When all the kids got here, we painted finger nails and added a little more fancy to everyone's outfits. Then we took portraits and had a fashion show. Next was lunch...we had pb&j on pink and purple bread, chocolate dipped strawberries, fruit pics and frappe. Yummy!

After lunch , they each got to decorate a frame that will hold their portraits. The girls were very cute and did a great job. There was a whole lot of glitter, bling and flowers going on. The whole thing was a raging success, thanks to a whole lot of help from Tressa and all the other moms who cane to party with us.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana said...

HOLY COW! That was fancy.

Lindsay said...

Wow! That's got to be the fanciest party I've ever seen! Tiff, you really are pretty much amazing!

Happy Birthday Kelsie!

Powers Fam said...

That was a fun party. We now own two Fancy Nancy books as a result of that party. I had no idea that there was more than one book!