CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little Different Post

Okay...so this post is not about my family. If you know me at all (which I assume you all do), you know that I LOVE to get a good deal. In my quest for free stuff, I read a lot of blogs. One of the things I have come across that I really like is SwagBucks.

Swagbucks is a search engine (just like Google), that randomly awards you points for performing searches. You can redeem your points for lots of different things. What I am planning to do, is use my points for Amazon.com gift certificates that I can use to buy Christmas presents.

I have been using Swagbucks as my search engine for a few months now and already have 175 swagbucks. You need 45 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. Not a HUGE return, but since I don't have to do anything (besides search the Internet...which I do anyway) in order to get those swagbucks, I like to think of it as free money. Who doesn't want free money?!

So, now, the shameless plug. If you are interested in trying it for yourselves (no pressure of course) you can do it through my referral link and then I get swagbucks when you get them. So not only do I get points for doing nothing extra...I get points for you doing nothing extra too. It is the epitome of laziness! You just have to click on the box on the top right of this blog. Or you can go to: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BiffanyRuth

I am not a big fan of multi-level anything, but I figured you all might want some free money. So check it out and try it. I don't even care if you use my link or not. Let me know if you have any questions and I probably won't have the answer, but I'll sure try. Good luck!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I did it just for you... I hope you got a buck or two out of it. : ) Happy shopping!