CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is that really necessary?

Okay...so we like to have fun with Kelsie's hair...especially on Sunday mornings. I came across this website(http://www.princesshairstyles.com/) and have become a bit obsessed. I wish that Kelsie had longer hair so we could try more of the things, or that I had any hair skills whatsoever! We stick to the MOST basic hair styles we can find on the site and do them over and over and over. This one was just so stinkin' cute I had to take some pictures. Cute, huh?!



You can't see this one very well, but it is the EASIEST thing to do ever and looks super cute. You can look on the site to see a better picture. I think it is called a Cinderella style or something like that. How fun are cute little blonde haired blue eyed girls?!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kayli said...

You've got some mad skills, Tiff! I can't get anything I do to look straight so I quit trying. You've almost inspired me to try again.

Summer said...

Again, I'm impressed!

Lindsay said...

Tiff--seriously, you did that? Wow. I have to say I'm a bit surprised (sorry) --good work! Who knew you had that kind of talent. ;) You are super-mom!