CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Haunting Halloween...

Jack Rigby returned this year, looking pretty much the same as last year. (Ty has a very firm belief in how a jack-o-lantern should look.) Ty was the artist, Dal was the carver and Kelsie and I drew with markers on a different pumpkin (sorry...no picture).


I thought, for some strange reason, that a witch would be VERY appropriate for Kelsie's costume this year. Seriously, I just thought she would be a super cute witch...was I right? Luckily, she readily agreed and we practiced her witch laugh for a few weeks before the big day.


Grandma Rigby found a great karate outfit for Ty and he easily became Karate Kid! (No...he has not seen the movie, but he has seen a few clips and he LOVES the final fight scene from Karate Kid I where Daniel-son stands on one foot, crane style, and kicks the mean guy in the head. I'm not sure how I feel about how great he thought that was...such violence!)



I told Ty to show me his best Karate move and this is what he did. Awesome!




Kelsie, of course, wanted to do just what big brother did, so this is her picture: (I love that she tries to be like him. It drives Ty crazy sometimes, but I hope she keeps it up...too cute!)




Another Halloween come and gone...fun times, but I am glad it is over. By the way, we have planty of candy for anyone who wants some. Come on over and we would love to share!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE! Love Jack, love Ty the Karate Kid, love Kelsie the good little witch! :)